DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 13, 2020–
The “Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews the key players involved in therapeutic development for Optic Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug